2 days for a family
- Arrival and welcome to B'O cottage
- Cycle through the forest of Andaines with bicycles hired from B'O Cottage, picking flowers and mushrooms en route, depending on the season. Or you could go and find the majestic Hyppolyte oak tree, stretching over 30 m high.
- When you come back, enjoy the children's and adults' swimming pools.
- Have dinner in the apartment – why not try the takeaway service provided by the B'O Cottage restaurant
- Parents can enjoy a relaxing morning at B'O thermal spa while the children have fun at the kids club or the teenagers' den, "La Tanière"
- Have lunch at the B'O Cottage restaurant
- Discover the Velorail on the old Bagnoles de l'Orne railway tracks, a 5-km route through the heart of the forest
- End of stay